In using the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations’s (the department) online service, you agree:
- not to attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the department's website
- not to tamper with other persons' access to the department's website or commit unauthorised intrusion into any part of the department's website, including computers, files, accounts, networks and equipment
- not to attempt to bypass the network firewall
- not to use any part of the department's website for which you are not authorised or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the department's website for which you are not authorised – including but not limited to, scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access or not
- not to attempt to misuse the department's website – including but is not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses, or intentional invasion of privacy.
You may link to the department's website at your full expense and responsibility. In doing so you must not:
- alter any of the website's contents
- frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this website on any other website.
The department reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.