Provisional Skills Assessment (PSA)
The PSA is for eligible international student graduates who need a skills assessment to apply for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
It is also a requirement for eligible international students who wish to apply for the Job Ready Program.
The PSA will verify applicants have a qualification that meets the requirements and standards for their nominated occupation.
Job Ready Program (JRP)
The JRP is a 12-month employment based skills assessment for international student graduates who have a successful PSA outcome and can satisfy the employment requirements of the JRP.
Detailed information about the Provisional Skills Assessment and the Job Ready Program is on the TRA website.
Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Assessment Registration Portal
The Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Assessment Program is for people applying for a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa who:
- work in a nominated occupation and hold a passport from a nominated country or Special Administrative Region; and
- are required by the Department of Home Affairs to have a skills assessment for temporary migration.
Detailed information about the TSS Skills Assessment Program is on our website.
Offshore Skills Assessment Program Registration Portal
The Offshore Skills Assessment Program (OSAP) is for people applying for a skilled migration visa (excluding 485 or TSS visas):
- who are from a nominated country or Special Administrative Region and their occupation is listed on the TRA website; or
- whose occupation is licensed, and listed on the TRA website, regardless of their country of origin.
Detailed information about the Offshore Skills Assessment Program is on our website.
Trades Recognition Service Registration Portal
The Trades Recognition Service (TRS) Program is for people who are in Australia and are:
- seeking formal recognition of their skills for employment and/or for occupational licensing; and
- whose occupation is listed on the TRA website.
- Note applications are not accepted from Australian citizens.
Detailed information about the Trades Recognition Service is on our website.
Migration Skills Assessment Registration Portal
The Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) Program is for people who hold qualifications and employment experience in their nominated occupation and require a skills assessment for migration purposes only.
Detailed information about the Migration Skills Assessment Program is on our website.
Migration Points Advice Registration Portal
The Migration Points Advice (MPA) Program is for people with a successful Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) skills assessment outcome who are applying to the Department of Home Affairs (Home Affairs) for a points tested, independent skilled migration visa.
You must check with Home Affairs whether you require points advice before submitting an application to TRA.
Detailed information about Migration Points Advice Program is on our website.